RDI Metal Works Excalibur®
RDI MetalWorks Excalibur provides both strength and security of steel railing in a traditional and timeless style. Excalibur features hidden attachments and pre-attached brackets, allowing for ease of installation. The new Latitudes™ style provides a sophisticated option with a round, horizontal rod infill.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully assembled, factory-welded rail panels make installation as easy as measure, cut, install
- Pre-attached level brackets mean no measuring, pre-drilling or attaching brackets to posts saving time and ensuring code-compliant bottom spacing
- Unique all-in-one pivoting brackets allow for easy stair or level angle installations
- Triple powder-coated finishes provide maximum durability
- Strength and security of factory-welded powder-coated steel
- 15 year limited warranty
MetalWorks Excalibur is available in two beautiful textured finishes – matte black and hammered bronze, along with accessories to help you customize your installs with a deck board top. Four infill options are offered – Traditional, decorative Serpentine and Mosaic, and Latitudes Rod Rail – providing options for any installation needs.
For durability, style, strength and security, people are choosing MetalWorks Excalibur steel for their railing needs. On-trend and modern, steel railing provides a clean, classic appearance that is versatile for a variety of applications and surfaces in your outdoor living space.
RDI’s Metal Works Excalibur Railing is a system that provides safety, structural integrity and architectural design. The slim profile allows you to take in the surrounding views and the factory welded and pre-assembled panels make installation easy and saves valuable time.
RDI Avalon Aluminum Railing®
RDI Avalon Aluminum Railing brings you many of the features you’ve loved about other products with a new attitude. Unique style options combine form, function and versatility to add a rich, stylish look to your home while providing safety and security at the same time. Choose traditional square baluster rail panels, or for a truly high-end look, try glass slats or modern cable for your infill. RDI’s Avalon Aluminum Railing is a system that provides safety, structural integrity and architectural design versatility that suits both traditional and modern styles.
Features & Benefits:
- Factory-assembled panels with ProLock® locking strip (square baluster infill only) saves installation time
- Durable powder-coated aluminum will not rust and has been tested with over 10,000 hours of salt-spray testing; more than 3 times the industry standard of 3,00 0hours
- AAMA certified aluminum system
- Add ambiance with our LED lighted accessories
- Choice of three top rail styles, square balusters, glass slats or cable infill, and three colors for design versatility
- Lifetime limited warranty
Avalon’s unique style options add a rich, stylish look to your home, while providing safety and security at the same time. The numerous style options available make aluminum an ideal choice for many homeowners. Available with three top rail styles and three color choices, as well as multiple infill options, Avalon makes it easy for you to customize the appearance of your deck or patio. It can also be beautifully paired with composite products.
The new Avalon Cable Rail is a railing solution that provides uncompromised views. The aluminum end, mid and corner posts are pre-drilled for ease of installation. The end and corner posts are heavy duty to support the load of the tensioned cables. Our factory-swaged 316 grade stainless steel cable fittings are pre-attached on one end and offered in various lengths to work with any size install.
Avalon aluminum railing is a low-maintenance and easy-to-install aluminum railing system. It has exceptional strength, is made of rust resistant, sleek, powder-coated aluminum and is AAMA certified. Avalon exceeds most all commercial and residential codes and is supported with a limited lifetime warranty. This durable material can stand up to the harshest of weather, and requires very little maintenance. And with factory-assembled panels, you save time with your installation.